We delivered clarity and strategy to help Minelab’s countermine division to understand the Total Available Market for clearing the world of mines, IEDs and Unexploded Military Ordinances.
The insights we generated set the platform to maintain and increase market share, while understanding competitors capabilities far better than ever before.
While we can’t share commercial in-confidence strategy, we can share some alarming facts:
- Landmines are made from plastic. They cost $3 to make and cost $300 to remove.
- 110 million mines are scattered in 70 countries
- The cost to remove these mines is estimated at $33 Billion
- 110 million are stockpiled
- For every mine cleared, 20 are laid